Happy MindHappy life.
Nancy Lê, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
I am Nancy Lê, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) providing therapeutic services to individuals, couples, and families located in California and Virginia.
Aside from my identity as a psychotherapist, in my recreational time I like to spend quality time with my husband and French Bulldog. With the occasional travel/road trips, immersing in diverse cultures, reading, writing, watching movies/tv shows, listening to Frank Sinatra, classical and instrumental music, or relaxing at the beach, submerging in the ocean or feeling the soft and warm sand on my toes with the sun kissing my skin. I also enjoy photography and chasing sunsets – every chance I get. 🙂
Doctor of Psychology in Marital and Family Therapy
- PsyD; TBD
- Alliant International University—Irvine, CA
Master of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy
- Alliant International University—Irvine, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Administrative Studies
- Emphasis: Human Resource Management
- University of California, Riverside—Riverside, CA
Licensed in California as a Marriage and Family Therapist (Psychotherapist) trained in clinically humanistic, comprehensive and multi-dimensional mental health treatments to individuals, couples and families struggling with co-occurring disorders, substance abuse, addictions, grief, anxiety, depression, trauma and more.
- 14+ years working in the mental health field and healthcare management experience (previous Clinical Director)
- Foundational training in family systems, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and dialectical behavior therapy
- Excellent leadership, team building, problem solving, and management skills
- Demonstrated skills in creating and implementing effective and individualized treatment plans
- Extensive knowledge working with diverse and cultural populations in community and school settings
- Experience working in a fast-paced inpatient and outpatient dual diagnosis rehabilitation treatment centers
- Provided intensive individual, couple, family and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary teams: hospital and school administrators, teachers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, conservators, behavioral interventionists, therapists and social workers to coordinate client care, crisis interventions, psychosocial assessments, and case management
Mental Health & Wellness Services
The majority of my practice is offering services to adult individuals ages 18+ working through grief and loss, addiction, depression, anxiety, life adjustments, divorce, shame and guilt, codependency, trauma, and any other areas of improvement to “reframe” our lives.
One of life’s most complex features – sharing our intimate lives with those we care and love, though at times we may find about ourselves in disarray and discord. Like anything we do, sometimes it is much healthier to press reset then erase. I understand this can be a complicated and delicate area of need for couples and families. It is my privilege to assist in navigating.
I provide individual, dyadic, and/or group clinical supervision and have experience in an inpatient and outpatient treatment center, school-based, and community mental health settings. I am highly passionate about supervising and helping new clinicians navigate the complexities around legal and ethical concerns, diagnosing, assessments, case studies, licensure preparation, resources, and other tools to aid along the licensure and therapy journey!
12 years experience working with Los Angeles county funded mental health agencies, creating school-based and mental health curriculum, running thousands of data for school districts, developing a school-based wellness program from the ground up in Orange County, teaching in non-public and public schools, managing clinical programs in community mental health facilities and treatment centers – as one may imagine, I have a lot of information to share. If I may collaborate and support one of your projects or programs, I am happy to connect.
What a powerful tool! The relationship with ourselves. I help and support individuals to grow within and outside of themselves. This inner and outer strength we carry is especially important for our inner and outer selves to improve. Sometimes we need to take a step back or recognize a moment to gracefully grow into and out of ourselves. If this speaks to you or sparks interest, I am honored to guide you along the way.
Mental health is an important topic that is not discussed enough whether in the school or business setting. Contact me about speaking at your next engagement on mental health and wellness!